Posted in Current Events & News

The Story of Martin Luther King Jr.

On Monday we get a holiday from school to celebrate the great Martin Luther King Jr. Isn’t it cool that we can change things like Dr. King. What’s your plan to change things?

Author:

Hello my name is Karen McKelvey and I am a 4th grade teacher at an elementary school in San Diego, California.

17 thoughts on “The Story of Martin Luther King Jr.

1. I love this video it is so inspiring my favorite parts are when they put in his speeches they are son inspiring. Thank You SP (Soul Pancake).

From,
    Brandon

2. Kid President is right, Monday is not just a day off of school. It is also a very important day so we can celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. for when he made changes in the world that made the world a better place.

3. Monday is not a day where we relax, Monday is a day we remember Dr. King for fighting civil rights and for making changes in the world that no one would have done.

4. dear Mrs. Mckelvey,

My plan to change the world is to have boys to stop thinking their better than girls, because one its annoying and to its just mean for them to be bragging that they are better at baseball and all that.

from Zoe