May 7

Is playing video games a good option?

Image result for video games kids playingThink about it–is playing video games the best option that you have when you have spare time? In my opinion, it isn’t the best choice for you to do in your spare time. I rather read, draw, or write other than sitting in front of a screen and getting addicted to this video game. First of all, you have better things to do other than playing video games, second of all you can get really annoyed when playing video games, and finally, you take advantage.

First of all, you have better things to do other than playing video games all day. You have many other options to do other than playing video games all day. You can go ride your bike around your neighborhood, you can even read a book outside. If you did not know, video games can get you very depressed. Have you ever realized when you play a video game it makes you very intense? To most people, it does and they can get really mad and “act” frustrated. Video games can take advantage us. They can make you play on them forever and ever.

So, next time you have some spare time ditch the video games and go outside!

Tags: ,

Posted May 7, 2018 by Lluna in category Games, Student Posts

1 thoughts on “Is playing video games a good option?

1. Jordan

Fortnite is fun. Also it is addicting. I am not allowed to play video games very much so why isn’t it okay to do as much as I am allowed to. ?

Reply