April 16

My Talented Wonderful Family

My family is really talented and I am going to tell you about all the members my family.

My Dad- My dad makes the best food in the world. His meatballs pasta is the best. He used to play in a band. He played the drums in hi band. He used to be in the army until I was born. He is really funny. I am so thankful that I have him as dad.

My Mom- My mom is a therapist and I am so happy because I am sensitive an she helps me also and she is very smart. She likes to take us places during the holidays like she took me to Disneyland for Easter. I am so thankful that I have her as a mom.

My sister- She is really cute. She puts non outfits that no one can pull of. She looks so cute in then though. She is the younger sister in the family.She makes me giggle when she giggles. She and me Tap Dance together and we are doing a duet.

Me- I dance a lot and I am really talented. I love my family. My friends are really nice to me. My friends love fashion inducing me even my friend at school she loves fashion. I’m in Girl Scouts. I also like to have fun with my family.

I hope you enjoyed my post! What is your family like?

Tags:

Posted April 16, 2013 by Callie in category Edublogs Challenge, Student Posts