November 17

Let’s save paper

Recycle Logo From Recycling Bin

save paper save trees.

Have you ever wondered how much paper people waste? People waste
70 million papers each year in the U.S.A. Well people waste lots of paper for no reason and I think that’s a waste of paper and a waste of trees! If you want to waste paper you better recycle it instead of  throwing it in the trash can. We shouldn’t waste paper because it’s better for us humans in my personal experience.

When people print they should use both sides of a paper instead of using  one paper. We also waste paper on classwork, homework,and jobs. In my personal experience is that I often waste paper when I run too many copies. I often make copies of things that I end up not using too.

We should save more paper because when we don’t it kills the beauty of trees and it matters because it kills lots of trees. We should also save paper because its better for our environment and helps stores with paper. People should also save paper because its a less of a cost.

What are ways to save paper? Wasting paper needs to stop. (Ways to save paper) You can save paper by using both sides of a paper. Other ways to save paper is to really shorten receipts  because at a lot of stores they give you these really long receipts and at some gasoline stations they ask you if you want your receipts or not, and I like that about the gasoline stations. The last way is recycling paper and use energy instead.

Saving paper really helps our environment,and animals. Also around the world we use 1 million tons of paper every day, that’s a lot !The world would feel less costly if we were to use less paper.

Photo Credit: chrissatchwell via Compfight http://uv-blog.uio.no/wpmu/maryam/2010/10/30/save-paper-save-trees/

Tags: , , ,

Posted November 17, 2013 by Julissa in category Student Posts

1 thoughts on “Let’s save paper

1. Alexandra

I agree! If people save paper they save trees. And when people don’t save paper the kill trees or maybe even forest!!!

Reply