November 22

Replace our computers at school

Every day I get really annoyed when my netbook computer doesn’t work. I feel like screaming when I can’t connect to the network. Our classroom has Lenovo computers that are four years old. I think our classroom would benefit from new computers.

Every time we try to use Active Engage it doesn’t work properly. When it doesn’t work for some people it annoys the teacher. We use Active Engage to bring answers to the teacher. She sends out a questions. I really like it when she sends out questions because I don’t like it when people yell out the answer and spoil the answer.When we use Active Engage I can think about my answer.

The tech guy fixed our computers but they still don’t work at all and it gets worse and worse ever time he fixes them. The last time he fixed the computers we couldn’t print anymore and we couldn’t get on Glogster.

One thing people hate a lot is that the computers crash a lot and that means they shut down all by themselves. If a program doesn’t work and not responds in 5 minutes it will work for 1 second then the computer freezes for another 5 minutes and it does that forever. That once happen to me my netbook just crashed. Today I was  typing a response to a discussion in My Big Campus and it just crashed. I lost all my work. I was really sad because it took me a long time to write my response.

I think this is a good Idea that we would replace our computers at school. I think that we should because of all these problems and the teacher won’t get annoyed everyday. We should also change our teacher’s computers because she also has these problems to. That is why I think we should replace our computers.if we had new computers we can go to different websites that lag all the time.My Laboratory 
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Kevin via Compfight

Tags: , ,

Posted November 22, 2013 by Tomer in category Student Posts