May 7

Exotically Cute But Not a Good Pet

蜥蜴 (Lizard): Olympus E-M1 MII / Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 O.I.S ansel.ma via Compfight

Imagine you’re in a new home away from your mom and dad, and you eat werid food and drinks. That is what it’s like as an exotic pet. In my opinion exotic animals should not be pets! As far as I am concerned they can ruin an ecosystem, it’s bad for the animal, and the owner might not know how to take care of them  

First of all, the exotic animal can ruin an ecosystem. For example, the ferret is banned in California because it eats the bald eagle. The bald eagle is needed. The exotic animals might do things they’re not supposed to do.  Another reason it’s bad to keep exotic animals for pets is that if the pets are released into a new environment, they could give diseases to other native animals in the region.

Also, the animals can even get killed by some of the thing in your yard. In other words you have to watch them in when playing outside and with things in your yard. loris remove sharp firmt teeth painful to the animal. Some animals living conditons! Also gitter can hunt animals like tulers. One day they fonded a whale with paistic bags inside!

Furthermore, the owner don’t learn to take of them. The need a certain item like sheither, medicine, foods. And if the owner feeds it a type of food the owner can hurt or even kill the animals. Also its cruel with the wrong things and invermeant.

In conclusion, the reason exotic animals SHOULD NOT be pets is because they can ruin an ecosystem, it’s bad for the animal, and the owner might not know how to take care of them properly.

Tags: , , ,

Posted May 7, 2018 by jenna430512 in category Animals, Student Posts

2 thoughts on “Exotically Cute But Not a Good Pet

1. Gabe

Dear Jenna,
    You did a very good job putting this article together and now if I ever become president I will ban exotic pets.

From,
    Gabe

Reply
  2. Gabe

Dear Jenna,
    I Really loved this article and you did an amazing job. I think you did a great job putting this together.
    From,
    Gabe

Reply