According to an article we read in Time for Kids, kids in the U.S.A. have too many toys and here is how I know. The archaeologists of UCLA (stands for University of California, Los Angeles) found mountains of toys in most of the houses they looked at. Most of the toys are made in China.
So here are five ways to lower the amount of toys you have:
1. You can donate your toys to an orphanage.
2. Make a yard sale and sell all the toys that you never play with.
3. give some of your old toys to your cousins that are poor or give some to your friends.
4. Give them to Goodwill or Children’s Raid Hospital.
5. Give to a needy classroom.
Do you have too many toys? What could you do with the toys you don’t play with?